Monday, October 3, 2016

This is the first, times two...

As you may have noticed, my blog is still in the construction stage... I could not allow for something so minor to keep me from entering the challenge: Going Round in Circles!  with Frilly and Funkie. I set about to make some tags, but the circles continued to make their way into my projects. With Halloween coming up, and me being me, it is only natural that my first tag reflect my adoration for all things Halloween...








For this project, I used the following:
DIES: Sizzix Alterations Apothecary Bottles
STENCIL: Stampers Anonymous Dot Fade
INKS: Alchol Ink in various colours, Ranger Distress Inks in various colours
PAPERS: Grungeboard, Graphic 45, bits from my scrap stash,  K&C, Tim Holtz
STAMPS: Graphic 45 Curiousity Shoppe, Stampers Anonymous
TEXTURE FADE: Sizzix Alterations Spooky Things Set
PAINT: Ranger Disterss Paints in various colours, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy and Vintage Photo
OTHER ITEMS: Resin, Martha Stewart Paper Punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ideaology, Bees Wax, Ranger Distress Embossing Powder in various  colours, Advantus Crinkle Ribbon

If I did not list the entire title / name of a product, it is because I no longer have the packaging. Thank you so much for your time and allowing me to share my creations with you!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't let your blog design interfere with your creativity and beautiful tag! The crackling on the bottles is fabulous and love the soft circle stencil in the background. Thanks for joining in with us in the "Going Round in Circles" challenge at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have enjoyed coming across all the DT members and entries. I could spend as much time looking at other's creations as I do on my own.

      Delete