Monday, October 3, 2016

Oh, How I Wish.

I have so much fun making clothes for my dress form dies and stamps... but, if you allow me anywhere near needle and thread or a sewing machine, there will be no less than seven disasters with grave outcomes for the fabric at hand. I wish I had enough patience and talent to sew my own garments, but that day will never come. Instead, I will just have to adore the work of others and continue to play with my dress forms. I am entering this sewing tag in the Going Round in Circles! Challenge at Frilly and Funkie. I know it is difficult to see the circles throughout the project, but in addition to the waist on the dress form, there are pearls located throughout the vintage ads in the background.






List Of Products:
DIES: Sizzix Alterations Movers and Shapers Sewing Room Set
RIBBON / TWINE: Crinkle Ribbon, The Paper Studio Tape Measure, Brown Ribbon and Cream Twine from my stash
INK: Ranger Distress Inks various colours
EMBOSSING POWDER: Zig White
OTHER ITEMS: Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, Paper Flower Petals, Tim Holtz Tiny Attachers, Metal Charms, Flatback Pearls, Ideaology, Vintage Ad Stamp and Wrapper from Sewing Floss

Thank you for sharing your time and stopping by!













2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage sewing tag! Glad you found time to create another entry in the challenge this week at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag. I like the way you used a folded flower to make the skirt on the dress form. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete